Monday, July 24, 2023

I have moved once again

 



Third time is a charm?

I once again apologize for a complete lack of updates: work got really crazy in that they wanted me to always have a work phone on me and answer said phone at all times. They forgot that I was not salary and that I would charge them for the time that I spent answering the phone - good for my paycheck, but not good for the company to have to always pay me overtime. I ended up putting in my resignation due to a difference of morals, and decided that it was time to move away from Santa Fe for greener pastures (quite literally).

I was also having a lot of issues with my laptop just crashing randomly. which makes trying to post any content quite tedious.

This past Pascha, I came out to Tennessee to meet my godson and attend his baptism. I meant to post about that (I even have one in my drafts), but I was waiting on pictures to post along with that, and I never received those pictures... Oh well.

Any way, I moved back to the Middle Tennessee area to be closer to my godson and friends. I arrived here last Saturday and have been trying to help my godson's family for the past week.

I want to sincerely thank my brother for driving me out here, and Fr. Jesse from Holy Trinity for helping us to rent a car. I will miss Santa Fe, but Tennessee is home. It feels good to be home.

Lord, have mercy on me, the sinner.

No comments: