Sunday, June 10, 2012

Six Years

Six years ago today I married the most wonderful woman.
Today she is still just as wonderful as when I first met her, and she is even more strikingly beautiful -  her beauty being increased by how truly wonderful she is as a wife and a mother.

We have had our ups and our downs but we remain as strong today as we were six years ago. There is no other woman that I would want to be my wife - no other woman I would want to grow old with.

She really is too good for me, especially as she has gone through two deployments staying at home and taking care of our daughter. I would give anything just to be in her arms again and to kiss her soft lips; just to press her body into mine one more time is all I ask.

Six years ago and I wouldn't trade one second for anything else.

I love you, Roseanna Commini, happy anniversary!









3 comments:

MPwifie06 said...

I love you so very much. More and more everyday. mmmwah! I am blessed to have you as a husband. Happy Anniversary SPC Shnookums.

David Commini, OblSB, PhD, KGM said...

I love you too, baby. Sorry I can't be home right now, but I'll make up for it when I get home.

mamaruth said...

How sweet! I'm so proud of you two!!!