Friday, June 22, 2012

Update from AJ Finale

Today is my last class of Network+, unfortunately I will not be able to take the certification exam while I am over here - which is fine - that means I get more study and hands on time before I take the plunge.
I've really enjoyed taking this class, but I wish that I had gotten more hands on training. I guess it's just one of those things that the military doesn't have enough money for computers (weapons and ammo are a must, though). And even though I wont be taking the certification exam, I still have a class exam tonight that will give me a certificate (saying that I took a 40 hour class).

The next few days might be a little hectic as I'm going to be busy getting things ready to go home (we have a few days left in this country, not sure how many), so I'm probably going to be pretty quite. Oh, and I'm also job hunting, so please keep me in your prayers.

That's all for today, I have to go get ready for class.

1 comment:

mamaruth said...

Yay to you coming home soon!
Praying about your job search!