Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!

I just wanted to wish all mothers a very happy Mother's Day!


A special thank you to my wife. A little over three years ago she became a mommy and made me a daddy. I can not thank her enough for all that she does, especially right now since I am deployed. I really love my wife, I kind of have to after all the stress I put her through!

Another thank you to my mother. A little over 25 years ago she gave birth to me and she helped to raise me in the way that I should go. Thank you for always being there and for all you had to put up with while raising such a hellion like me (and you had three more to deal with!).

2 comments:

mamaruth said...

Thank you, Son. You were such a joy and still are. I am SO proud of you.

David Commini, OblSB, PhD, KGM said...

Thank you :-)