Friday, February 8, 2013

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while; I've been quite busy with work and life in general.
Back in December my wife and I found out that we are pregnant again! A name war has begun if the baby ends up being a boy. I want Kilian, but she wants Raphael, or Jude. I'm OK with Patrick, but only as long as it is spelled the Irish way. Andrew is also acceptable, however I am still heavily leaning toward Kilian.

My daughter's godparents suggested Simon. Our kids would be named Simon and Ryvre... If you don't understand that reference then I don't think I want to be friends with you. Just kidding.

Last day of January I lost my temp job. That's why they call it a temp job. I've put in a few applications here and there and also dropped off my resume. Currently I only have a lead being the webmaster for my parish.

Next weekend my family is relocating from a town in Tennessee to another town in Tennessee. It's cheaper, closer to many of our friends (and daughter's godparents), and it has the room we need for our expanding family.

I hope to start updating a bit more as I am now jobless, my wife hopes I get a job soon (as do I), so my updating will be played by ear.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner.

No comments: